1. What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files that a website asks the user’s browser to save on the user’s system/device when a user visits the website, in order to remember the user’s device upon revisit to the website or during the session. Cookies set up by the domain www.privado.ai., are called first party cookies, and cookies set by other domain(s) than the website(s) you are visiting are termed as third-party cookies. Third-party cookies are generally used for marketing and advertising purposes.
2. Purpose of using cookies?
- To analyze your use of our website
- For promotional and marketing purposes
- To understand your preferences such as preferred language
- To deliver information that matches your interests
- To help us understand our audience and traffic patterns
- To manage and present the information displayed on our website
3. Types of cookies used by Us
We use the following types of cookies on our Website, including:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are required for technical reasons in order for our websites to support functions such as logging in, and payment transactions.
- Preference or Functional Cookies: These cookies enable us to provide additional functions to you on our Site such as personalization and remembering your saved preferences.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about your visit and use of this website; for instance, which pages you visit the most often, and if you get error messages from web pages. You may restrict these cookies but it may impact the performance of the website.
- Persistent Cookies: Persistent cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit Our Website.
- Session Cookies: Session cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit Our Website until you close your browser. Session cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
- Analytical Cookies: Analytical cookies collect information about how visitors use Our Website. We use this information to analyze the use and performance of Our Website, which helps us to improve it.
- Marketing Cookies: Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers. They do not store personal information directly, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less Marketing advertising.
- First Party Cookies: Which are associated with the domain you are visiting.
- Third Party Cookies: Which are associated with a different domain other than the one you are visiting.
You can find more about the specific cookies used and the purpose of such cookies in the cookie list.
4. Cookie list
The table below provides additional details on the specific cookies used on www.privado.ai:
5. Other tracking technologies like web beacons
Cookies are not the only way to recognize or track visitors on a website. We may use other similar technologies from time to time, like web beacons (sometimes called “tracking pixels” or “clear gifs”). These are tiny graphics files that contain a unique identifier that enables Us to recognize when someone has visited our websites or opened an e-mail including these. In many instances, these technologies are reliant on cookies to function properly, and hence, declining cookies will impair their functioning.
6. How can I control the cookie preferences?
You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject these cookies. You can exercise your cookie rights by setting your preferences in the Cookies Consent Manager. The Cookies Consent Manager allows you to select which categories of cookies you accept or reject. Essential cookies cannot be rejected as they are strictly necessary to provide you with services. The Cookies Consent Manager can be found in the notification banner on our Website. You can revoke your consent and change your cookie consent preferences by clicking on the Cookie Settings button from the footer of our website.
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. However, you may remove or reject cookies in your browser’s settings. Removing or rejecting the cookies may affect the performance of the website. You may opt out of the DoubleClick cookie by visiting the Google advertising opt-out page: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/ads/. Or you may opt-out of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics Opt-out page: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
7. Update and Review