The Website showcases our services and product offerings (“Offerings”).
2. Information we collect about you
To get in touch with us through our Website, request for a demo of our Offerings, subscribe to our Offerings, connect with us through our chat bot, for login and account creation, opt for a free trail of our privacy compliance platform, registering for newsletters you are required to provide us with your name, e-mail address, company name, address details, country, and contact number. For the sake of brevity, the aforementioned information shall be referred to as “Personal Information”. We may also collect details related to the regulations in which you are interested, and information related to the content downloaded.
- Analytics and Tracking tools
- Personal Information is collected from Google Analytics, cookies and similar tracking technologies.
- We may also receive Personal Information from third party service providers including online payment processing services, such as Stripe and other trusted third parties.
2.1. Accuracy of information
Please make sure that any Personal Information you share with us is accurate and up to date information.
3. How we use your Personal Information
We use the Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to provide you with information about our Offerings and/or our periodic newsletters;
- to respond to your requests;
- for creation or development of business intelligence or data analytics in relation to the Offerings provided by us (for this purpose we may share the Personal Information with certain software or tools available online);
- to manage our relationship with you;
- for internal record keeping;
- to provide you with authorization to login and use your user account;
- to verify your identity;
- to maintain correct and up-to-date information about you;
- to identify you as a contracting party;
- to improve our Website;
- to enable automated handling of the subscriptions;
- to otherwise be able to provide the services to you and
- to comply with our legal or statutory obligations.
- analyse how websites and apps perform and are used.
- give you content that matches your preferences.
- some cookies can help us to make sure your information is secure when using our services.
- ensure the website’s pages look consistent.
4.1 What information we collect using cookies and other tracking technologies.
We may collect information that does not directly reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to you as an individual. We may automatically collect the following information when you use our Website:
- Your device, browsing actions and patterns collected automatically as you navigate through our Website.
- Usage details, time of requests, browser types, operating system, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, operating system and browser type.
5. Who do we disclose your data to?.
We do not trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties any Personal Information. This does not include trusted third parties or subcontractors hired to provide services on our behalf. This includes those who act as data processors on our behalf, acting strictly under contract and in accordance with Article 28 GDPR. With your confidentiality and protection in mind, we will always strive to protect your data when dealing with third-party vendors and other data processors. As permitted by law, we may share your Personal Information with third parties as follows:
- Service Providers: Your Personal Information may be shared with or collected by third party service providers who provide us with services, including but not limited to data hosting or processing, credit card processing or processing and fulfilling purchases. We may also avail services from Twilio for sending emails, Amazon Webservices for cloud infrastructure services, Webflow for website related services and Smartproxy for cookie consent products. We require these providers to exercise reasonable care to protect your Personal Information and restrict the use of your Personal Information to the purposes for which it was provided to them.
- Merger or Acquisition: We may transfer your Personal Information if we are acquired by another entity, or if we merge with another company or transfer a part of our business, including the Website, to a third party. Any such third party or resultant entity that receives your Personal Information shall have the right to continue to use your Personal Information in line with the purposes set out herein. In the event of such a sale or transfer, we may notify you.
- Aggregate Information: We may share your Personal Information with affiliated or non-affiliated third parties on an anonymous, aggregate basis. While this information will not identify you personally, in some instances these third parties may be able to combine this aggregate information with other data they have about you, or that they receive from third parties, in a manner that allows them to identify you personally.
- Legal and Regulatory Authorities: We may disclose your Personal Information in order to comply with our legal obligations/ court orders/ requests by Govt. authorities.
6. How long do we store your Personal Information?
We will retain your Personal Information as long as it is required to be retained for the purpose of provision of the Offerings and to comply with our legal obligations. Subject to this section, we will delete your Personal Information upon reasonable written request for the same. Please note, however, that there might be latency in deleting Personal Information from our servers. For more information on where and how long your Personal Information is stored, please contact email@example.com. Where your Personal Information is processed by us on the basis of your consent we will delete or anonymise your data if you withdraw your consent.
7. Our security measures
Your Personal Information is stored on servers located in the EEA. We have implemented encryption mechanism and provide appropriate firewalls and protections. There may be data pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical issues, which may be due to external factors not in our control and we will take necessary measures to mitigate any such adverse events.
We maintain a detailed disclosure regarding our security and compliance measures available on our Website at www.privado.ai/security-compliance
8. Indian Individual’s Rights
You have the right to access Personal Information in our possession, right to have us rectify or modify any such Personal Information, right to have us erase/delete your Personal Information, right to restrict us from processing such Personal Information, right to object to our use of Personal Information, withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process Personal Information. Depending on the nature of the request, we may ask you to complete a Personal Information request form or seek certain details to verify the request. All requests for Personal Information will be handled within a reasonable period of time. If you would like to exercise ANY of these rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Information for EU/EEA visitors
- Legal Basis (for EU residents and UK residents): We will not process your Personal Information without a lawful basis to do so. We will process your Personal Information only on the legal bases of consent provided that such interests are not overridden by your privacy rights and interests.
- Transfer of Your Personal Information Across Borders: There may be instances when the processing of your Personal Information will involve a transfer of Personal Information outside the EU and UK. Whenever we transfer your Personal Information, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring that any such international transfers are made subject to appropriate or suitable safeguards as required by GDPR and UK Privacy Laws. We ensure that such transfers are governed through the adequate Standard Contractual Clauses (SCC). If you have questions, please contact us as at email@example.com
- Your Rights: You have the right to request us to let you know what Personal Information belonging to you do we hold in our possession, right to have us rectify or modify any such Personal Information, right to have us erase/delete your Personal Information, right to restrict us from processing such Personal Information, right to object to our use of your Personal Information. If you would like to exercise ANY of these rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.orgWhenever we rely on your consent to process your Personal Information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us email@example.com. If you are a resident of the EU and UK, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority/supervisory authority of your region.
- UK residents have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity or also contact you for further information in relation to your request. If you would like to exercise ANY of these rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Governing Laws: For any EU and UK residents, this Privacy Statement shall be governed respectively by the provisions of the GDPR and UK Privacy Laws.
9. California resident rights
If you are a California resident, you have the rights as mentioned below;
- Access: You have the right to request certain information about our collection and use of your Personal Data over the past 12 months. If we have disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose over the past 12 months, we will identify the categories of Personal Data shared with each category of third-party recipient. If we have sold your Personal Information over the past 12 months, we will identify the categories of Personal Information purchased by each category of third-party recipient.
- Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete the Personal Information that we have collected from you.
- Right to know: You have the right to know the categories of Personal Information, categories of sources, and/or categories of third parties related to the processing of your Personal Information.
- Right to Opt-Out of sale or sharing of Personal Information: You have a right to opt out of any data sharing or sale of data related to your Personal Information.
- Right to correct: You have a right to correct any incorrect data that may be recorded with us.
- While we do not collect any sensitive Personal Information, you have a right to limit use and disclosure of sensitive personal information.
- Right not to be subjected to fully automated decision making: If any fully automated decision is taking place, you have a right to object to such decision making.
Exercising Your Rights: To exercise the rights described above, you must send us a request that (1) provides sufficient information to allow us to verify that you are the person about whom we have collected Personal Information and (2) describes your request in sufficient detail to allow us to understand, evaluate, and respond to it. Each request that meets both of these criteria will be considered a “Valid Request.” We may not respond to requests that do not meet these criteria. We will only use Personal Information provided in a Valid Request to verify you and complete your request. You do not need an account to submit a Valid Request. We will respond to your Valid Request within 45 days of receipt. We will not charge you with any fees for making a Valid Request unless your Valid Request(s) is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that your Valid Request warrants any fees, we will notify you of the fees and explain that decision before completing your request. You may submit your Valid Request at email@example.com.
No Discrimination: We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (the “CCPA”). We will not deny you our Offerings, charge you different prices or rates, or provide you a lower quality of our Offerings if you exercise your rights under the CCPA.
Authorized agents. You may also authorize an agent (an “Authorized Agent”) to exercise your rights on your behalf. To do this, you must provide your Authorized Agent with written permission to do, and we may request a copy of this written permission from your Authorized Agent when they make a request to exercise your rights on your behalf.
11. Links to other websites
12. Choice and Opt-Out
We may send you communications including but not limited to (a) notices about your use of our Website and Offerings, including those concerning violations of use, (b) updates, (c) promotional information regarding our Offerings, and (d) newsletters. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails and newsletters from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in those emails. Alternatively, you can opt out, at any time, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org your specific request.
13. Limitation of liability
14. Governing laws
16. Contact us
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call us at +91 9167304522
Postal Address: Privado Inc., 8 The Green Suite, #11305, Dover, DE, 19901, United States.
For any questions or concerns, you can contact us in one of the following ways.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org